Hi all,

I've decided to hold the meeting during the ELCE and not on Thursday.
Two key people can't be there on Thursday and some travel back Thursday
evening and so would have to leave early.

Looking at the schedule I propose instead to have one meeting on
Tuesday morning concentrating on finalizing the codec support.

On Wednesday we have a second meeting for libcamera (morning) and looking
at future V4L2 developments such as v4l2_ext_buffer/format, Request API and
complex camera pipelines (afternoon).

Laurent, it would make sense if you or one of the other libcamera devs is
'chairing' the libcamera meeting. Do you agree? If so, can you prepare an
agenda for that meeting?

I plan on leaving Thursday afternoon, so we have the option to continue the
talks around that last topic on Thursday morning.

I have no idea where we will hold these meetings since I've no idea
what the conference center looks like and if they have suitable places
for doing something like this. So I'll look around on the Monday and
mail the details of where to meet then.

Confirmed attendees:

Boris Brezillon <boris.brezil...@collabora.com>
Alexandre Courbot <acour...@chromium.org>
Nicolas Dufresne <nico...@ndufresne.ca>
Tomasz Figa <tf...@chromium.org>
Ezequiel Garcia <ezequ...@collabora.com>
Eugen Hristev <eugen.hris...@microchip.com>
Paul Kocialkowski <paul.kocialkow...@bootlin.com>
Helen Koike <helen.ko...@collabora.com>
Jacopo Mondi <jac...@jmondi.org>
Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinch...@ideasonboard.com>
Hans Verkuil <hverk...@xs4all.nl>

If you are not on this list, but want to join, please let me know.

Since this is really three half-day meetings, each with a different
topic, please let me know which of those half-day meetings you want
to attend.