From: Hans Verkuil <hverk...@xs4all.nl>
Date: Aug/16/2019, 09:06:30 (UTC+00:00)

> Rather then discussing topics for a meeting under the subject 'Lisbon'
> let's start a new thread referring to the right place :-)
>
> I will try to organize a room, either during the ELCE or (if that doesn't
> work) perhaps on the Thursday afterwards. If that's going to be a problem
> for someone, please let me know.
>
> I do need to know how many people I can expect. I have the following
> confirmed attendees (and please reply if you are not listed!):

Hi Hans,

It's been a while, hope you are doing well :)

I'm no longer working in media subsystem but my colleagues Angelo and
Joao would like to attend.

We currently have HDMI and CSI support for our IPs using V4L2 and we
would like to interact with the community in order to get this
up-streamed so that we have as many features supported as possible.

Is it possible ?

---
Thanks,
Jose Miguel Abreu