On 12/02/2010 9:44 PM, Steven Toth wrote:
Anyway, apart from the problems noted above it is fine.  I'm not sure what the
criteria is for merging support for this card into the main repository, but I
would view it as worthy of merging even with these problems outstanding.

Many thanks,
Frank.

Interestingly, so far it only seems to affect the second adapter.  The first
one is still working.

Odd.

Francis,

I find the whole ber/unc values puzzling, essentially they shouldn't happen
assuming a good clean DVB-T signal. I'm going to look into this very shortly,
along with a broad locking feature I want to change in the demod.

I've had one or two other people comment on the -stable tree and in general
they're pretty happy, including myself, which means that I'll be generating a
pull request to have these changes merged very shortly (1-2 weeks).

Regards,

- Steve

--
Steven Toth - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com

Hi Steve,

The unc is clearly wrong because when I watch the picture is fine.

Today I had the i2c error using the other adapter, and nothing seemed to be working until I reloaded the modules.

Feb 13 19:39:10 ent kernel: [1748208.155364] saa7164_api_i2c_read() error, ret(2) = 0x13 Feb 13 19:39:10 ent kernel: [1748208.155389] tda18271_read_regs: [1-0060|M] ERROR: i2c_transfer returned: -5

I think the reason I was only seeing it on the slave was because I was mainly using that adapter1.

Thanks again for your efforts,
Francis.