On 06/28/2010 09:48 PM, Jan Hoogenraad wrote:
Matteo:

If I read this well, CTVDIGUSB2 1b80:d393 (Afatech) is not at all
similar to the CTVDIGRCU.
The CTVDIGRCU has a Realtek RTL2831U decoder, and is NOT included in the
standard dvb list.

So is the table at http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-T_USB_Devices incorrect?

It says:

Conceptronic USB2.0 DVB-T CTVDIGRCU V3.0
 ✔ Yes, in kernel since 2.6.31
1b80:e397 USB2.0
Afatech AF9015

Anyway, I see there are other sticks with chipsets by Afatech. Is there any chance that some of the currently implemented driver would work fine with my chipset if only I forced the driver to recognize the chipset as another one by touching the source code?
How could I try that? (if it deserves a try)

Thanks
m.