Hans Verkuil <hverk...@xs4all.nl> writes:

> On Friday 02 July 2010 09:01:34 Pavan Savoy wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We have/in process of developing a V4L2 driver for the FM Radio on the Texas
>> Instruments WiLink 7 module.
>>
>> For transport/communication with the chip, we intend to use the shared
>> transport driver currently staged in mainline at drivers/staging/ti-st/.
>>
>> To which tree should I generate patches against? is the tree
>> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mchehab/linux-2.6.git
>> fine ? to be used with the v4l_for_2.6.35 branch ?
>
> You patch against git://git.linuxtv.org/v4l-dvb.git.

Could the MAINTAINERS entry be updated to refelct this?  It currently
has

MEDIA INPUT INFRASTRUCTURE (V4L/DVB)
M:      Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mche...@infradead.org>
P:      LinuxTV.org Project
L:      linux-media@vger.kernel.org
W:      http://linuxtv.org
Q:      http://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-media/list/
T:      git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mchehab/linux-2.6.git
S:      Maintained
F:      Documentation/dvb/
F:      Documentation/video4linux/
F:      drivers/media/
F:      include/media/
F:      include/linux/dvb/
F:      include/linux/videodev*.h

Misleading documentation is even worse than no documentation....

Bjørn