Em 05-07-2010 03:21, Hans Verkuil escreveu:
> On Friday 02 July 2010 09:01:34 Pavan Savoy wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We have/in process of developing a V4L2 driver for the FM Radio on the Texas
>> Instruments WiLink 7 module.
>>
>> For transport/communication with the chip, we intend to use the shared
>> transport driver currently staged in mainline at drivers/staging/ti-st/.
>>
>> To which tree should I generate patches against? is the tree
>> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mchehab/linux-2.6.git
>> fine ? to be used with the v4l_for_2.6.35 branch ?
>
> You patch against git://git.linuxtv.org/v4l-dvb.git.

The latest development tree is at branch "devel/for_v2.6.36". Note, however,
that
after the launch of v2.6.35, I'll create a new branch, since the merged patches
will likely get different hashes upstream. So, except if you have a short
timeframe to develop the driver, it is better to develop it against the Linus
tree:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git

Cheers,
Mauro.