I've recently noticed some distortion coming from my hvr1600 when
viewing analog channels.  It happens to all analog channels with some
slightly better than others.  I am running Fedora 12 linux with kernel
version 2.6.32.21-166.

Output of lspci -v:

02:0a.0 Multimedia video controller: Conexant Systems, Inc. CX23418
Single-Chip MPEG-2 Encoder with Integrated Analog Video/Broadcast
Audio Decoder
        Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc. WinTV HVR-1600
        Memory at c0000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64M]
        Capabilities: [44] Vital Product Data
        Capabilities: [4c] Power Management version 2
        Kernel driver in use: cx18
        Kernel modules: cx18

I know I need to include more information but I'm not sure what to
include.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-josh