Hi Guennadi,

I have another question about capture, not related with exact this topic.

Dose the sensor which you use make EXIF information in itself while capturing??

If it is right, how to deliver EXIF information from v4l2(subdev or media
driver)
to userapplication?

Regards,
Heungjun Kim

2011-02-24 오후 9:18, Guennadi Liakhovetski 쓴 글: