Hello once again,

I will come to Polonia Palace Hotel on Wednesday morning. I propose
to meet near the reception desk at 8:45 AM and then we will come together to
the SPRC Office. If one decided to stay in a different hotel, he can also
join us near the SPRC Office building at 9:00 AM.

In case of any problems or questions, please don't hesitate to call me
directly. Here is my phone numer: +48604072390

Just to remind - here is a map with SPRC Office building and Hotel Polonia
Palace:
http://tinyurl.com/4tubbyu

Best regards
--