On 05/06/2011 02:23 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> Em 06-05-2011 07:42, Steve Kerrison escreveu:
>> Hi Andreas,
>>
>> From cxd2820r_priv.h:
>>
>>> +/*
>>> + * FIXME: These are totally wrong and must be added properly to the API.
>>> + * Only temporary solution in order to get driver compile.
>>> + */
>>> +#define SYS_DVBT2             SYS_DAB
>>> +#define TRANSMISSION_MODE_1K  0
>>> +#define TRANSMISSION_MODE_16K 0
>>> +#define TRANSMISSION_MODE_32K 0
>>> +#define GUARD_INTERVAL_1_128  0
>>> +#define GUARD_INTERVAL_19_128 0
>>> +#define GUARD_INTERVAL_19_256 0
>>

>> I believe Antti didn't want to make frontent.h changes until a consensus
>> was reached on how to develop the API for T2 support.
>
> Yeah.
>
> Andreas/Antti,
>
> It seems more appropriate to remove the above hack and add Andreas patch.
> I've reviewed it and it seemed ok on my eyes, provided that we also update
> DVB specs to reflect the changes.
>
> In special, the new DVB command should be documented:
>       +#define DTV_DVBT2_PLP_ID       43

In addition to the patch, the PLP ID needs to be stored in struct
dtv_frontend_properties and used by property cache functions in
dvb_frontend.c.

Antti, could you please complete the patch and test it with your device?
This patch was adapted from an older kernel and only compile-tested few
weeks ago.

Regards,
Andreas