pe 6.5.2011 15:36 Andreas Oberritter kirjoitti:
> On 05/06/2011 02:23 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
>> Em 06-05-2011 07:42, Steve Kerrison escreveu:
>>> Hi Andreas,
>>>
>>> From cxd2820r_priv.h:

>>> I believe Antti didn't want to make frontent.h changes until a
>>> consensus
>>> was reached on how to develop the API for T2 support.
>>
>> Yeah.
>>
>> Andreas/Antti,
>>
>> It seems more appropriate to remove the above hack and add Andreas
>> patch.
>> I've reviewed it and it seemed ok on my eyes, provided that we also
>> update
>> DVB specs to reflect the changes.
>>
>> In special, the new DVB command should be documented:
>>      +#define DTV_DVBT2_PLP_ID       43
>
> In addition to the patch, the PLP ID needs to be stored in struct
> dtv_frontend_properties and used by property cache functions in
> dvb_frontend.c.
>
> Antti, could you please complete the patch and test it with your device?
> This patch was adapted from an older kernel and only compile-tested few
> weeks ago.

I can test it next week.

I added also those first to the frontend.h but rebased that patch out
before PULL request just since I didn't have enough time to make proper
API for 2.6.40 schedule. It can be already found from my old GIT tree.

As I looked DVB-T2 specs it was rather complex and large to learn. For
example how to handle multiple PLPs (driver does not handle it currently).
Maybe PLP_ID is enough for that.

Antti