Hello Gonzalo

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012, Fernandez Gonzalo wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been working for a while with an iMX25PDK using the BSP provided by
> Freescale (L2.6.31). The camera driver (V4L2-int) and examples do the
> job quite well but I need to move my design to a more recent kernel.
> I've been extensively googling but haven't found any info/examples about
> how to run the mx2_camera driver in the i.MX25PDK. I'm stuck at this,
> could someone point me in the right direction? Thank you in advance...

i.MX25PDK is supported in the mainline kernel
(arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx25_3ds.c), but it doesn't attach any cameras.
Unfortunately, I also don't currently see any i.MX2x platforms in the
mainline with cameras, so, you have to begin by looking at
arch/arm/plat-mxc/include/mach/mx2_cam.h, at
arch/arm/plat-mxc/devices/platform-mx2-camera.c for the
imx27_add_mx2_camera() function and maybe some i.MX3x or i.MX1 examples.

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.