Hi Gonzalo,

On 2/10/12, Fernandez Gonzalo <gfernan...@copreci.es> wrote:

> I've been finally able to attach the ov2640 camera in the i.MX25PDK.
> I've had some problems with the clocks, but a quick dirty fix looks to
> solve this issue (I'll work on cleaner solution later).

Great to know that you are having progress.

> Now I have to send the camera stream to "somewhere". In the example
> provided by Freescale based on L2.6.31, "somewhere" is the framebuffer,
> and this is done using VIDIOC_S_FBUF and VIDIOC_OVERLAY ioctls. As these
> 2 ioctls are not currently implemented in soc_camera.c, I was wondefing
> if it exist a different preferred method to implement this
> functionality?

In order to test if you are capturing the image correctly you can
launch a Gstreamer pipeline and use filesink to save the stream to a
file.

Or you can also send it to the framebuffer, with something like:

gst-launch -v v4l2src device=/dev/video0 !\
                video/x-raw-yuv,width=320,height=240 !\
                ffmpegcolorspace ! fbdevsink

Regards,

Fabio Estevam