Em Thu, 08 Nov 2012 19:34:14 +0100
Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinch...@ideasonboard.com> escreveu:

> On Thursday 08 November 2012 19:14:18 Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> > Hi Mauro,
> >
> > Here's the application I've used to test V4L2 dma-buf support with a UVC
> > webcam and an Intel GPU supported by the i915 driver.
> >
> > The kernel code is available in my git tree at
> >
> > git://linuxtv.org/pinchartl/media.git devel/dma-buf-v10
> >
> > (http://git.linuxtv.org/pinchartl/media.git/shortlog/refs/heads/devel/v4l2-
> > clock)
> >
> > Don't forget to enable dma-buf and UVC support when compiling the kernel.
> >
> > The userspace code is based on the v4l2-drm-example application written by
> > Tomasz (the original code is available at
> > git://git.infradead.org/users/kmpark/public-apps). I need to clean up my
> > modifications to push them back to the repository, in the meantime the code
> > is attached to this e-mail.
> >
> > To compile the application, just run make with the KDIR variable set to the
> > path to your Linux kernel tree with the dma-buf patches applied. Don't
> > forget to make headers_install in the kernel tree as the Makefile will look
> > for headers in $KDIR/usr.
> >
> > You will need a recent version of libdrm with plane support available.
> > 2.4.39 should do.
> >
> > The following command line will capture VGA YUYV data from the webcam and
> > display it on the screen. You need to run it in a console as root without
> > the X server running.
> >
> > ./dmabuf-sharing -M i915 -o 7:3:1600x900 -i /dev/video0 -S 640,480 -f YUYV
> > -F YUYV -s 640,480@0,0 -t 640,480@0,0 -b 2
>
> I forgot to mention that the -o parameter takes the connector ID, CRTC ID and
> mode as parameters. The mode is easy to find, but the connector and CRTC IDs
> are a bit more tricky. You can run the modetest application (part of libdrm
> but not installed by most distributions, so a manual compilation is needed)
> dump all CRTC, encoder and connector information to the console. Pick the
> connector associated with your display, and the CRTC associated with the
> encoder associated with that connector.

Didn't work:
$ sudo ./modetest
trying to load module i915...failed.
trying to load module radeon...failed.
trying to load module nouveau...failed.
trying to load module vmwgfx...failed.
trying to load module omapdrm...failed.
failed to load any modules, aborting.

Even so,

$ sudo /usr/bin/dristat
/dev/dri/card0

and:

$ lsmod|grep i915
i915                  530346  2
video                  18936  1 i915
i2c_algo_bit           13257  1 i915
drm_kms_helper         44701  1 i915
drm                   255010  3 i915,drm_kms_helper
i2c_core               38314  5 drm,i915,i2c_i801,drm_kms_helper,i2c_algo_bit

The GPU on this notebook is this one:

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960
Integrated Graphics Controller (primary) (rev 0c) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
        Subsystem: Dell Device 026f
        Memory at f8000000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1M]
        Memory at d0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
        I/O ports at 1800 [size=8]
        Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled]
        Capabilities: [90] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit-
        Capabilities: [d0] Power Management version 3
        Kernel driver in use: i915

Regards,
Mauro