On 12/15/2012 06:21 PM, Frank Schäfer wrote:
Matthew, could you please validate your test results and try Mauros
patches ? If it doesn't work, please create another USB-log.

Sorry it took me so long to test the patch, but the results look promising, I actually got various keycodes!

dmesg: http://pyther.net/a/digivox_atsc/dec16/dmesg_remote.txt

evtest was also generating output

Event: time 1355705906.950551, type 4 (EV_MSC), code 4 (MSC_SCAN), value 61d618e7
Event: time 1355705906.950551, -------------- SYN_REPORT ------------

This is the current patch I'm using: http://pyther.net/a/digivox_atsc/dec16/dmesg_remote.txt

What needs to be done to generate a keymap file?

Is there anything I can collect or try to do, to get channel scanning working?

Just let me know what you need me to do. I really appreciate all the help!

Thanks,
Matthew