On Sun February 10 2013 15:46:05 Arvydas Sidorenko wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:28 AM, Hans Verkuil <hverk...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> >
> > I've improved this message, so please run again with the latest code and
> > let me
> > know what it says. I don't understand all the upside-down problems...
> >

> $ dmesg | grep upside
> upside down: 0 -1 -1

Thanks, I found the bug. It's my fault: I made a logic error w.r.t. setting up
the initial hflip/vflip values. I've read over it dozens of times without
actually catching the - rather obvious - bug :-)

Get the latest code, try again and if everything works fine for you then I'll
clean up my patches and post the final version.

Thanks for testing!