Peter Fassberg wrote:
Hi all!

I'm trying to get PCTV TripleStick 292e working in a Raspberry Pi B+
 environment.

I have no problem getting DVB-T to work, but I can't tune to any
DVB-T2 channels. I have tried with three different kernels: 3.18.11,
3.18.16 and 4.0.6.  Same problem.  I also cloned the media_build
under 4.0.6 to no avail.

The same physical stick works perfectly with DVB-T2 in an Intel
platform using kernel 3.16.0.

Do you have any suggestions what I can do to get this running or is
there a known problem with Raspberry/ARM?

What are you trying to tune with?

Maybe that could be the difference - unlike the 290 the 292e won't tune
with apps that are not dvb-t2 "aware" eg. dvbv5-zap will work but not tzap.

The current version of w_scan and eg. tvheadend will work, but older
versions may not.