I'm trying to get PCTV TripleStick 292e working in a Raspberry Pi B+
 environment.

I have no problem getting DVB-T to work, but I can't tune to any
DVB-T2 channels. I have tried with three different kernels: 3.18.11,
3.18.16 and 4.0.6.  Same problem.  I also cloned the media_build
under 4.0.6 to no avail.

The same physical stick works perfectly with DVB-T2 in an Intel
platform using kernel 3.16.0.

Do you have any suggestions what I can do to get this running or is
there a known problem with Raspberry/ARM?

What are you trying to tune with?

I'm using dvbv5-scan.

I use the same program on the system that works.

The output for a DVB-T mux:
Lock   (0x1f) Signal= -42.00dBm C/N= 20.25dB

And a DVB-T2:
Carrier(0x03) Signal= -35.00dBm

There is a difference between Raspberry/ARM and Intel that I don't understand.

Regards,

Peter