On 07/19/2015 01:21 AM, Steven Toth wrote:
http://git.linuxtv.org/cgit.cgi/stoth/hvr1275.git/log/?h=hvr-1275

Patches above are available for test.

Antti, note the change to SI2168 to add support for enabling and
disabling the SI2168 transport bus dynamically.

I've tested with a combo card, switching back and forward between QAM
and DVB-T, this works fine, just remember to select a different
frontend as we have two frontends on the same adapter,
adapter0/frontend0 is QAM/8SVB, adapter0/frontend1 is DVB-T/T2.

If any testers have the ATSC or DVB-T, I'd expect these to work
equally well, replease report feedback here.

That does not work. I added debug to see what it does and result is that whole si2168_set_ts_mode() function is called only once - when frontend is opened first time. I used dvbv5-scan.

I am not sure why you even want to that. Is it because of 2 demods are connected to same TS bus? So you want disable always another? Or is is just power-management, as leaving TS active leaks potentially some current.

Anyway, if you want control TS as runtime why you just don't add TS disable to si2168_sleep()? If you enable TS on si2168_init() then correct place to disable it is si2168_sleep().

regards
Antti

--
http://palosaari.fi/