Op 21-07-15 om 21:02 schreef Steven Toth:
On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Tycho Lürsen <tycholur...@gmail.com> wrote:

Op 21-07-15 om 20:07 schreef Tycho Lürsen:

Op 21-07-15 om 18:19 schreef Steven Toth:
On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Tycho Lürsen <tycholur...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Hi Steven,
I was too curious to wait for you and Antti to settle your differences,
so I
tested again against a 4.2-RC2
I did not disable DVB-T/T2, instead I reordered the lot. MythTV just
sees
the first system in the .delsys line in si2168.c,
so when it looks like this:
SYS_DVBC_ANNEX_A, SYS_DVBT, SYS_DVBT2
I'm good.
We have no differences, its Antti's si2168 driver. If Antti doesn't
like the approach for tri-stating, he's free to suggest and
alternative. I suggested two alternatives yesterday.

Result:
With your patch both MythTV and Tvheadend still can't tune. Without it,
everything is ok.

I'm not very interested in czap results, only in real use cases. For me
that's MythTV, but just to be sure I also tested with TVheadend.
That's pretty bizarre results, although thank you for testing. :)

When you say it can't tune, do you mean the signal does not lock, or
that no video appears?

No lock, or partial lock.
I've compiled a 4.2-RC3, this time without support for my TBS 6285 cards (so
no saa716x) and without dvbloopback kernel module (so no MythTV)

Result with your patch and only DVBSky T982 cards: TVheadend is fine with
it. Lock and tune are OK.
Going to test some more scenario's, I'll keep you informed.
Regards,
Tycho
Thank you sir.

In which case, please disregard my last email relating to changing:
  /* Tri-state the TS bus */
  si2168_set_ts_mode(fe, 1);

- Steve

I've screwed up, last test was without your patch, sorry.
I'll recompile with your suggested change.