On 12/20/2015 04:36 AM, Antti Palosaari wrote:
Moikka!
I did some testing and I cannot see reason to force hw pid filter for
that device. I assume you somehow think it does not work without
filtering, but I think it does.

[... proof that I was wrong ...]

So point me the reason hw PID filters need to be forced.

The only reason would be that I suspected that high rates would not be possible over the bridge and that this was the default mode for the binary driver but as you proved that the bridge is able to support the rate this patch can be nacked.

regards
Antti

MvH
Benjamin Larsson