Linux-Misc Digest #280, Volume #20               Thu, 20 May 99 20:13:09 EDT

Contents:
  Re: URGENT: How to download Red Hat 6??? ("Dante A. Garcia")
  Re: find (brian moore)
  Real-time data (siz)
  Can't install Linux5.2 on Presario 5660  'Help'! (Glenn)
  Re: Looking for FREE Java IDE builder (Peter T. Breuer)
  Commercially speaking....? ("Phil Bousfield")
  Re: * * * Mindcraft offer to re-run Linux vs NT test (Mark Forsyth)
  Re: Journaling Filesystem Anyone? (William Burrow)
  Probably an easy question... (Don Whitlow)
  Mail program (jik-)
  netscape (Ryan Green)
  Re: SETI comparisons (Latrell Sprewell)
  Linux or linux? (Ben Short)
  Re: Realplayer G2 (Allen Wong)
  newest kde (Dapeng Guan)
  Re: Aliases.db error. (Allen Wong)
  Re: A Capitalists view of freedom ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Re: Netscape 4.60 evaluation (Olivier MACCHIONI)
  Re: A Capitalists view of freedom (Peter Seebach)
  Re: moving to linux ("Mage...")
  Re: Zoom Modem and FreeBSD/Linux (Robert McCormick)
  Red Hat 5.2 (Arthur Merar)
  Re: Linux Textbook? ("Jürgen Exner")
  Re: Commercially speaking....? (**Nick Brown)
  Samba_2.0 NT4_SP3 and Linux SuSE6.1 (Matt)
  Re: tar and gz ("Gero H. Marten")
  Re: URGENT: How to download Red Hat 6??? (brian moore)
  Re: Fax Recieve Software (Raj Rijhwani)
  FS: Sun systems & hardware ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

From: "Dante A. Garcia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.os.linux,comp.os.linux.help,comp.os.linux.questions,comp.os.linux.setup
Subject: Re: URGENT: How to download Red Hat 6???
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 18:08:22 -0400

this is the place
http://www.linuxcentral.com/index.html

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (brian moore)
Subject: Re: find
Date: 20 May 1999 17:09:30 GMT

On Thu, 20 May 1999 15:09:06 +0100 (BST),
 Dr Paul Kinsler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm having some problems getting the find command to work.
> If I type
>
> ls -l $(/usr/bin/find . -perm -0020 -type f -print )

This is a strange notation.  Why are you doing that?

Use '-ls' option instead of -print and it works fine:

find . -perm -0020 -type f -ls

This avoids cramming piles of data back to ls and confusing it when you
have things like spaces in the filenames.

From: siz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Real-time data
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 22:54:23 -0400

How can I insert real-time data (dynamic data exchanges, etc.) into a C L=
inux
program? Can someone refer to a good book or other reference?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Glenn)
Crossposted-To: aus.computers.linux,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.linux.hardware
Subject: Can't install Linux5.2 on Presario 5660  'Help'!
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 21:21:27 GMT

I have a Compaq Presario 5660:  Pent.II, 128meg ram, 12gig HD.  I used
FIPS after doing a defrag, and split my HD into 8gig for my M.S. and
have about 4gig I want for Linux.  All went smooth until I went into
Disk Druid, put my cursor on Mount Point, selected hda2 the 4gig and
followed the instruction:   "Press F1 to add partition. Enter / for
Mount Point.  Select Linux Native, leave default 1 for size and
selected "Growable".  I click Ok and get the following:

"There are currently unallocated partition(s) present in the list of
requested partition(s).  The unallocated partition(s) are shown below
with the reason they were not allocated.

/............... boot partition too big"

I tried using the supplemental floppy with my CDRom still to no avail.
I am a 'newbie' working from Linux for Dummies and the Red Hat 5.2
included in that CD.  Any help or guidance would be appreciated.
Compaq was of NO help.  I am finding nothing on the Red Hat site.

Thanks....    Glenn,  To reply by email, remove NOSP from the email
address in the header.  Thanks again......

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Peter T. Breuer)
Crossposted-To: comp.lang.java.softwaretools,comp.os.linux.development.apps
Subject: Re: Looking for FREE Java IDE builder
Date: 20 May 1999 22:17:07 GMT

FoT ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
: Al Dev wrote:
: >
: > Which is the most popular GNU/GPLed "free" IDE builder for Java on
: > LINUX platform??
: > something using JDK 1.2?? I saw one called FreeBuilder
: > http://www.freebuilder.org
: > But is there a better/more popular  one?? Or FreeBuilder is the ONLY
: > ONE?

: http://www.netbeans.com

: Looks great on screenshots, easy install.
: I haven't used it however because the system requirements for the
: Java1.2 version are a bit high.
: Starting up is very, very slow on my current machine, and seems to quit
: on me when it comes to building the main screen.
: I'll try and run it on my new to come machine.
: Be sure to get the blackdown JDK1.2 first.

Believe me, it's practically unusable on my p2 450 (64MB mem).

Uh - works fine with my java 1.1.6.

: FoT

From: "Phil Bousfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.advocacy,linux.help,linux.news.groups,uk.comp.os.linux
Subject: Commercially speaking....?
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 13:17:30 +0100

I am part of a commercial company looking at how to get into the Linux
market.

I have a few questions, and would be grateful for anyone who can spare the
time to give some constructive feedback.

(1) What is the right model(s) for a commercial company to market Linux
products in the storage management space?
(2) What model(s) should we avoid?
(3) What source code access is appropriate or necessary?

Regards,

PhilB

------------------------------

From: Mark Forsyth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: * * * Mindcraft offer to re-run Linux vs NT test
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 11:47:10 +1000

Quite frankly re-running the tests is a total waste of time. What would
be best is for Mindcraft to publish full and complete details of the
first test. If there is some agreement in place to prevent that we need,
therefore, another test to be run. For simplicity just use everything
'out
of the box' apart from normal configuration changes. Use the same
hardware
and publish every last minute detail concerning the test.
That way we have something repeatable adn therefore a usefull test.

Another question is who could be classed as an official from the Linux
community, apart from Linus of course.

Mark F...

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (William Burrow)
Subject: Re: Journaling Filesystem Anyone?
Date: 20 May 1999 21:36:14 GMT

>On 19 May 1999 15:48:55 GMT,
> Andrew Chung, in the persona of <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> brought forth the following words...:

>>From http://www.netzservice.de/Home/kk/inkomploehntopp/00709.html
>>A JFS is a file system that writes all modifications into a
>>circular log prior to (or instead of) comitting them on disk.
>>The AIX JFS, the DEC OSF/1 Advanced File System, the SGI XFS,
>>the Window NT NTFS and the Episode file system are JFSes.

SGI has announced that they are making XFS open source.  Should be
coming to Linux soon.

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2262546,00.html?chkpt=hpqs014

--
William Burrow  --  New Brunswick, Canada             o
Copyright 1999 William Burrow                     ~  /\

------------------------------

From: Don Whitlow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Probably an easy question...
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 17:32:01 -0500

Hi All,

I'm not sure whether this is posted in the right group or not, but I thought I
would give it a try here first. I have just upgraded to Java 1.1.3 on my
OpenLinux 2.2 system, and am getting the following error when I try to compile,
run, or even use appletviewer:

[root@sluggo bin]# javac /home/Don/HelloWorld.java
It's not ThreadDeath, and there's no exception handler.
 This is something I cannot handle.

Now, I'm new to java, but this doesn't seem right. All the app is is a simple
HelloWorld, copied from a source code CD that came with a book I have. Even the
demos that come with the 1.1.3 java distribution fail, both compiling and
running appletviewer or even command line classes.

Has anyone seen this before? If so, what does it take to fix it?

Thanks in advance for your help. I searched around blackdown.org but didn't
find anything, and I couldn't find anything in a FAQ, so this was my next try.

Sincerely,
Don

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 20:46:32 -0700
From: jik- <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Mail program

Is there any email program which can get remot pop3 from several
mailboxes and keep each in different folders for the same user, oh and
also I want to configure each differently for different reply-to lines
and such?  I just got 2 extra email accounts and want to use them to
configure my email lists for those that don't add the reply-to line.

I preffer Xaw or Motif to any of the others, but I guess I could handle
it if I got all the above in something else.  Thanks.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ryan Green)
Subject: netscape
Date: 20 May 1999 22:23:12 GMT

hi the other day my netscape communicator 4.07 crashed and ever since
then when i run it it says something like" core dump aborted. how can i
fix this or delete netscape so i can reinstall it? i have the rpm on cd  i
would love some help this is bugging me!
thanks a lot
Ryan

------------------------------

From: Latrell Sprewell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: SETI comparisons
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 22:06:09 GMT

In article <37437264$0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
  "Carl Hilinski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> For those of you who don't know, you can participate in the Search for
> Extraterrestrial Intelligence .  What you get is a 107-second chunk of
> space chatter for your computer to chomp on while it's not working for
> you.
>
> It's quite an eye-opener as related to processors and computing power.
> My 350PII with 64mb took 43 hours to work on this running Win98. My
> Linux box, running a Cyrix 233MMX with 64mb, took only 23 hours to do
> its chunk.  I'm curious if anyone else is running this and what kind
> of results they are seeing.

My AMD K6-2 300Mhz, 128 MB RAM, Win98 does a block in 35 hours of normal
computer usage (wsftp, eudora, icq, netscape running simultaneously).
Those results you're getting (Cyrix 233 being almost twice as fast as
the PII-350) are really damn strange, Carl...)

Spree

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ben Short)
Crossposted-To: aus.computers.linux
Subject: Linux or linux?
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 22:38:47 +1000

Hi All,

Working on a IS assignment, about an Open Document Management System, and
the back end of the database can be ported to UNIX or _Linux_.

It may be a stupid question, but I have to get it right. Is it "Linux" or
"linux".

Help is appreciated.

Ben
Ben Short                http://www.shortboy.dhs.org
Shortboy Productions     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: Allen Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Realplayer G2
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 21:48:38 -0700

I tried some of the clips from the Showcase.  It seems most of the
servers are very busy and I didn't have the patience to wait for them.
I did try some of Audionet's video channels.  I'm happy to report no Seg
Faults.  I'm using the Red Hat 5.2 RPMs on a 300MHz Pentium II, kernel
2.2.6.

Allen
--
Linux:  If you're not careful, you might actually learn something.

------------------------------

From: Dapeng Guan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: newest kde
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 17:56:39 -0500

When I install the development version of kdelibs
which needs qt2.0. It always get errors and won't
compile. Have anybody successfully installed kdelibs
development version?

------------------------------

From: Allen Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Aliases.db error.
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 21:52:20 -0700

Fred,

    That's not a symlink, it's an alias.  To initialize a new aliases
database, issue the command:

sendmail -bi

as "root".  Good luck!

Allen

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Crossposted-To: comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,gnu.misc.discuss
Subject: Re: A Capitalists view of freedom
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 22:18:50 GMT

In article <suY03.599$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Peter Seebach) wrote:
> In article <7i1er4$lj0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> Mike Willett LADS LDN X7563 <[EMAIL PROTECTED],.com> wrote:
> >Statistics are always fun.  eg You are more likely to die by not
wearing
> >a seat belt then you are in winning the lottery. More Americans buy
lottery
> >tickets than wear seat belts.

> Uh-huh.

> >A member of your family is more likely to die from the gun that you
own
> >than a criminal.

> This stastistic tells only a very small portion of the story.

> You may be less likely to die, net, if you have a gun, because most
of the
> time, people "defending" themselves with guns don't fire them - most
people
> aren't stupid enough to wait around to be shot at.

> Part of the problem is that, as the number of armed non-criminals
goes up,
> the number of people attacked by criminals goes down, so the number
of people
> killed violently may go down...

This is contrary to the evidence.  Instead, violence is escalated.
Violent criminals act more violently in anticipation of violent
stop violence is to be even more violent gives us kids shooting up
their schools and a prison system bursting its seams.

Instead of building a society based on cooperation and mutual benefit,
the RTKBA'ers advocate building a society based on fear.  "Do what I
say or I'll shoot you."  "That's right -- that's right, I'm baaaad."
That scheme is a failure, and the jury is in.  Unfortunately, the RTKBA
drones ignore the verdict and instead argue that what we need is more
killing, not less.

mp

--
Michael Powe                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Success is the necessary misfortune of life, but

From: Olivier MACCHIONI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Netscape 4.60 evaluation
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 14:50:01 -0400

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I use Netscape 4.51 on Linux.

yep :)

> Before I download 4.60 and upgrade I
> wonder if anyone has done the same and what their impressions are -
> positive or negative.

Impressions are at a 0+ level... same as 4.51, maybe a little bit more
stable

------------------------------

Crossposted-To: comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,gnu.misc.discuss
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Peter Seebach)
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 19:14:57 GMT

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
David Kastrup  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Peter Seebach) writes:
>> You may be less likely to die, net, if you have a gun, because most
>> of the time, people "defending" themselves with guns don't fire them
>> - most people aren't stupid enough to wait around to be shot at.

>So you would be of the opinion that a criminal armed with a gun
>telling me to pass my wallet will, if I grasp at a gun as an answer,
>turn his back on me and walk away?

Not necessarily... But he might.

Roughly speaking, if you resist with anything but a gun, you're more likely
to get hurt than if you don't resist.  If you resist with a gun, you're less
likely to get hurt than if you don't resist.

Obviously, there exist scenarios where this doesn't matter... But, more
interestingly, if a lot of people in an area, or in a given group, are known
to be armed, they are much less likely to be attacked at *all*.

e.g., knowing that "many cab drivers" carry guns, most people simply prefer
not to try to rob them; they'd rather find easier targets.

The effects are not all coming from the point where the criminal has a gun
pointed at you; sometimes, it doesn't get that far.

-s
--
Copyright 1999, All rights reserved.  Peter Seebach / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
C/Unix wizard, Pro-commerce radical, Spam fighter.  Boycott Spamazon!

------------------------------

From: "Mage..." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: moving to linux
Date: 20 May 1999 23:02:50 GMT

Prad Basu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in article
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
> Hi! I'm just about to try to scrap win95 and move my 1996 Packard Bell
> system over to Linux. I've heard though that my peripherals won't work
> because I need to install drivers. Is this true and what can I do about
> it?
You should check with the Hardware compatability list of the vendor you
are choosing to go with, check the HOWTO's on the CD you have for
hardware-compatability-howto, or you can check one of the online
resources like www.linux.org.

If you haven't added anything major to your system, check
http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/HARDWARE
for info about items (best I can tell is that it was last updated in July
1998).

Best of luck and have fun.

Mage...

--
Well, look at that. Breach hull, all die.
Even had it underlined.

Crow, MST3K the movie

------------------------------

From: Robert McCormick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc,comp.unix.misc,comp.os.linux.hardware,comp.os.linux.setup
Subject: Re: Zoom Modem and FreeBSD/Linux
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 23:00:08 -0500

I'm using a Zoom model 2819. In order to get it to work in Linux I had
to jumper it so that the plug and play was turned off (as described in
the manual). Does the 2919 have this option?

--Robert

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Arthur Merar)
Subject: Red Hat 5.2
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 04:06:18 GMT

Hello,

I have a 3COM 3C509B and I'm running Linux Red Hat
5.2.  I cannot seem to do anything with the card.

I have a Windows 98 machine and they are all on
the hub and each has it's own IP.  I cannot seem
to ping anything.

Does Red Hat not like this type of NIC or do I
need a new driver??

Please send e-mail.....

Thanks,

Arthur

From: "Jürgen Exner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,gnu.misc.discuss
Subject: Re: Linux Textbook?
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 16:26:32 -0700

Tom Eisenmenger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:JkZ03.272$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> We've begun to cover Linux in the community college where I teach.
> Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a textbook I really like for my
> students.  I'd like your recommendations, given the following criteria:
>
> (1)  The textbook must have a variety of exercises at the end of each
> chapter, although an instructor's solution manual is not required.  I'd
> prefer that the text not be a "self-help" guide where answers are readily
> available for the student.
>
> (2)  The book should be written on a freshman level (i.e. for the casual
> user, not an administrator).

What do you mean with "text book for Linux"?
Are you looking for "Introduction to UNIX for beginners", or  "Learning
RedHat administration in 20 days", or "What distinguishes Linux from other
UNIX-like systems", or  "How to program an operating system for beginners"?

Only the last two might be Linux specific, all others are either general
UNIX related or are even distribution specific.

jue
--
Jürgen Exner

------------------------------

From: **Nick Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.advocacy,linux.help,linux.news.groups,uk.comp.os.linux
Subject: Re: Commercially speaking....?
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 15:13:39 +0200

> (3) What source code access is appropriate or necessary?

In the current state of the market, anyone who doesn't at least supply
full source code is going to have a hard time getting respect.  It might
not have to be GPL - you might get away with nondisclosure - but it had
better compile with gcc 2.7.2.

Phil Bousfield wrote:
> I am part of a commercial company looking at how to get into the Linux
> market.
>
> I have a few questions, and would be grateful for anyone who can spare the
> time to give some constructive feedback.

That'll be $100 consultancy fee.  Thank you.

Nick Brown, Strasbourg, France (Nick(dot)Brown(at)coe(dot)int)

Protect yourself against Word 95/97 viruses, free - check out
 http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/Vineyard/1446/atlas-t.html

Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 00:26:48 +0100
From: Matt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Samba_2.0 NT4_SP3 and Linux SuSE6.1
Crossposted-To:
comp.os.linux.networking,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.misc,comp.os.ms-windows.networking.tcp-ip,comp.protocols.smb

Hi,

I have just configured SuSE 6.1 with the updated
samba.rpm. The NT box can see Linux and can logon
to the Linux box using NT4 SP3 (using the active
descktop).

However when I attempt to copy a file to Linux
from NT I get a permissions error. I have
added full permissions to the user on NT.

even with the option of

security=share or security=user in the smb.conf

If I attempt to change the permissions on NT
just in case (to ckeck the permissions)
I get an active desktop explorer error exception.
The active desktop then reverts to the recovery
desktop.

I can copy files from Linux to the NT directory
but not the other way (NT to Linux).

Is there another problem in samba, or is there
another setting in the smb.conf that I have
missed ?

Many thanks

Matt

------------------------------

From: "Gero H. Marten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: tar and gz
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 23:45:58 +0200

>         tar xzf stuff.tar.gz

You should have also said, that its always a good idea to copy gz,
tgz or tar files to an empty directory e.g. /usr/tmp or like me to
/usr/test and decompressing them there. This way you avoid filling
up an important directory.

Information on tar can be found with "info tar" or "man tar"
(without quotes).

--
Gero H. Marten
<http://www.provi.de/gmarten/index.html>

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (brian moore)
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.help,comp.os.linux.questions,comp.os.linux.setup
Date: 20 May 1999 05:24:27 GMT

On Wed, 19 May 1999 21:50:39 -0400,
 Bezalel Geretz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Where can I Download the ISO9660 from?

It was on ftp.linuxberg.com and a bunch of other places a couple weeks
ago.  Probably still there.

It is just over 600M, so unless you have a lot of bandwidth to burn, I'd
still buy a CD.

You'll get a CD in the mail faster than you can download the CD via
modem.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Raj Rijhwani)
Crossposted-To: alt.uu.comp.os.linux.questions,comp.os.linux.setup,linux.redhat.install
Subject: Re: Fax Recieve Software
Date: Wed, 19 May 99 23:40:19 GMT

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
           [EMAIL PROTECTED] "Raj Rijhwani" writes:

> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>            [EMAIL PROTECTED] "C.T.Nadovich" writes:

> >   Mgetty+sendfax

> Hmmm - which reminds me.  I've been playing with mgetty ("playing" being
> the operative word, not having had more than a few hours to fiddle so
> far).  I'm trying to get it to work with sendfax, AutoPPP inbound, AND
> pppd dial-out.  Can't see any mention in any docs, or HOWTOs or the like.

> Am I missing something?

Duh!  After writing this I thought I'd give it another try.  Found
some mention of locks and locking, realised it should all work as it
stands (previous failures notwithstanding), and tried it.  Guess what?
It all worked straight out of the trap.  I have no idea why it failed
repeatedly in the past - just chalk one up to the great god Glitch, I
guess...
--
Raj Rijhwani        (umtsb5/16) |  This is the voice of the Mysterons...
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        |  ... We know that you can hear us Earthmen

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FS: Sun systems & hardware
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 23:41:50 GMT

I have the following Sun & Sun-compatible equipment for sale:

Axil 245 (Sparcstation 5 clone, check out www.rave.net/Axil245.html)
        16" Sun monitor (made by Sony)
        1.5 Gb HD
        96 mb RAM
        type 5 keyboard & mouse (I have mechanical, and optical)
        no OS, or floppy

Sun Sparcstation 2
        16" Sun monitor (made by Sony)
        1.0 Gb HD
        64 mb RAM
        CG6 - GX frame buffer (dual slot)
        sound cable
        type 5 keyboard & mouse (I have mechanical, and optical)
        Redhat 5.2 installed

Sony 2X sun-bootable CD-Rom drive (external)

CG6 - GX frame buffer (newer single slot)

Ethernet transceivers:
        2 Twisted-Pair Ethernet, Type 10BASE-T
        1 Thin Coaxial Ethernet, Type 10BASE2

19" Sun monitor (made by Sony)
        one nob is broke, but monitor works

16" Sun Monitor (made by Sony)
        base is broke, but moitor works

Sound cables for SPARCSTATIONS below the SS5

High-speed serial to PC type serial cable

For prices and/or offers please e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]