Hi Zhangfei/Saeed,

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 05:46:02PM +0800, zhangfei gao wrote:
> Hi, Chris,
>
> Here is patch to support pxa168(aspen)/pxa910(ttc)/mmp2, the
> controller follow sdh 3.0.
> Currently verified sd, Micron 16G emmc need some workaround, 8G is OK,
> marvell 8787 would be verified later.
> Help review.

Could you help me understand how this new driver relates to the Marvell
SoC driver that I merged last week (CONFIG_MMC_SDHCI_MV)?  Are the SD
IPs in Dove and MMP2 different enough to warrant a separate driver, or
could support for both be included in sdhci-mv.c?

If we're going to have multiple drivers for the SD blocks in Armada/PXA,
it at least seems that MMC_SDHCI_MV has been mis-named.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <c...@laptop.org>   <http://printf.net/>