Philip Rakity wrote:
> On Nov 30, 2010, at 9:44 PM, Jaehoon Chung wrote:
>
>> Philip Rakity wrote:
>>> Can we just remove the quirk for broken timeout and just set the timeout to
>>> 0xe in sdhci.c?
>> you means that set the timeout to 0xe without broken timeout in sdhci.c?
>
> yes
>
> but I also think we should remove the quirk and change sdhci.c to use 0xe ALL
> THE TIME.
> I do not see a downside to doing this other than a longer timeout period.
> Considering the broken cards
> that are out there in practice one needs to set it to this value anyway for
> cards to work.

If we set the fixed timeout value to 0xe, we should remove the broken timeout
value. right.
But in my patch, nevertheless i used the broken timeout value quirk, need to
reset timeout value at that time.
Because if didn't set timeout value, broken card fire busy state..so happen the
data timeout error.

Anyway, your opinion seem good..
Thanks