Hi

5 more patches, that fix high register access on sh-mobile in a correct
way and implement aggressive clock gating. Marked as RFC because testing
on non-SDHI platforms is required! The next step would be to add
runtime-pm to clock gating, but I'm refraining from this for now, because
similar patches for SDHCI have still not been committed and it seems,
there are still doubts about the right way to do that.

Patches apply on top of my previous 2 patches from earlier today.

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.