Andrei Warkentin wrote:
> On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 1:49 AM, Andrei Warkentin <andr...@motorola.com>
> wrote:
>> On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 11:38 PM, Jaehoon Chung <jh80.ch...@samsung.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Hi Andrei,

>>> Can you tell me your environment? buswidth, AP information, benchmark etc..
>>> And if you have the performance result's data, can you share them?
>>>
>> This was on an SDHCI controller (hence the patch...) on a Tegra
>> 2-based system. I was measuring
>> throughput on reads and writes (obviously without block cache,
>> filesystem, etc) to an eMMC card, 8 bits.
>>
>> Tested both with my tool (https://github.com/andreiw/superalign) and
>> an sqllite-based test.
>>
>> I'm attaching the data I have.

> Additionally, CMD23 use is a requirement for SDXC cards (Arindam can
> comment on that), as well as for MMC reliable writes and eMMC 4.5-spec
> features (Yunpeng Gao can comment on that).
>
> These patches allow CMD23 use. They do involve a some changes to host
> controller because of interaction with CMD12, as well as Auto-CMD12
> and Auto-CMD23 features. I can definitely consult you if you need help
> implementing CMD23 support for whatever controller you develop for.

I used two host-controller (sdhci and dw_mmc). you implemented them in sdhci.
I applied your patch then tested CMD23...but i didn't applied  auto-CMD23.
I known that auto-CMD23 supported at SD3.0..right?
My controller is supported SD2.0..

If you can consult me, too much helpful to me..

Regards,
Jaehoon Chung