Hi Arindam,

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 12:49 AM, Nath, Arindam <arindam.n...@amd.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrei,
>
> Is there any more change to your V4 than the ones we discussed yesterday? I
> did the mod we discussed, but seems like the driver only sends CMD23 now, not
> Auto CMD23.

Two things V4 does, both of which we discussed yesterday -
1) Make sure the code that set SDHCI_ACMD23 is always run (got rid of
the Kconfig conditional)
2) Make sure value written into ARGUMENT2 comes from sbc struct.

Only (1) should have affected you. (2) would have broken rel. writes.
I put in an info print telling you if you have auto-cmd23 available or
not. If you see CMD23 getting sent, then AutoCMD23 was not detected as
a feature. Weird. SDHCI_ACMD23 is set if
a) Host controller is version 3
b) You're using ADMA or no DMA.