Hi,

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Shashidhar Hiremath" <shashidh...@vayavyalabs.com>

Unsure what you mean. Certainly it's up to you how to handle the data
you pass to the ioctl(). The "in" and "out" just says whether you
are passing data to the kernel or expecting something back, no more -
no less.

What are you actually trying to do? What are you trying to expose or control
through an ioctl?