Hi Ulf,

> Hi Tanya,
>
> Thanks a lot for helping out!!!

NP.

> Testing suspend to ram, and then resuming back again is the key use case
> test.

Is there a special scenario to trigger suspend or just leaving the system
idle? I did that. Added prints in the code to verify that the PON was sent
to the card.... It feels a bit superficial to me that's why I'm asking if
there is a specific scenario I can try.
Other than that, as I already mentioned we ran our test suit that includes
various user-use cases such as playing a game, reading a web page, email
etc. And of course I tried lmdd both ways.

> Kind regards
> Ulf Hansson

Thanks,
Tanya Brokhman
---
QUALCOMM ISRAEL, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member
of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation