On 8 January 2013 20:36, Nicolas Pitre <nicolas.pi...@linaro.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jan 2013, Johan Rudholm wrote:
>
>> This patch series attempts to make the 1.8V signal voltage switch
>> required for UHS mode work according to the SD specification.
>>
>> These patches have been tested with a couple of UHS SD cards, one of
>> which sometimes requires up to five power cycles before it accepts the
>> signal voltage switch.
>
> Any idea why this is the case?

No, not really. But to comply with the sd spec this updated voltage
sequence is needed.

I think we need to understand the internal electrical voltage switch
behaviour of that particular sd card to answer this. I doubt we can
get hold of that information in the spec of the card, unfortunately.

> Nicolas

Kind regards
Ulf Hansson