On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 9:52 AM, Chris Ball <ch...@printf.net> wrote:
> Hi Grant,
>
> Still waiting on the remaining warning/error,

Sorry - was out thurs/fri. I'm wondering why I didn't see that warning before.

> and also noticed a trivial typo:

Typo fixed (locally).

I got good feedback from one of the HW vendors and I'm missing two
parts of the eMMC 5.0 spec:
1) send ext_cad[FFU_ARG] as the parameter to CMD25 (not 0x0000ffff)
2) follow the description of MODE_OPERATION_CODES instead of just sending CMD0.

I was also told sending CMD0 might confuse the kernel state. Do you
know if that's true?

What state does the kernel expect the device to be in after FFU?

cheers,
grant