Hi

I have a problems that I want create a watchpoint to monitor a data for
Debug in kernel , but I don't know how to do it ,
I try the kprobes , but seems it only support create .text section probe ,
Can't monitor data access ,  then  I try  perf_event_create to create a
hardware
Data watchpoint , it can work , but has a problem:
When the data access hit , I don't know how to bypass this time's watchpoint ,
This need simulate the data access  or step the break instructions in data
abort
Exception handler ,  seems kernel don't provide these for perf_event ..

I test this on ARM arch ,
My question is that how to create data watchpoint in kernel ?
It there some modules  have implemented this ?

Thanks

Sony Mobile Communications
Tel: My Number +18610323092
yalin.w...@sonymobile.com  (shall be a link, optional part)