Hi Bart,

What can modify in the file "src/base/dev/misc/lpt.c" to resolve my
problem?

Problem:

The Dosemu starts to send the report for the spool of Linux(lpt1) before
the application finishes to generate the report, with this, the report
is printed in parts without control.

How to leave printer_timeout infinite? ==>  This resolve?

---
Thank!
It forgives English.
Flavio Souza