On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 01:47:05PM +0400, ??????? ?????? wrote
> 1. Where I can find additional MS-DOS modules such as share.exe etc.

In that place where you found your DOS

> 2. Is it possible to view cyrillic characters in the text screen. I use special
>cyrillic drivers (keyrus) which work well in native MS-DOS. But in dosemu I use
>cyrillic characters only in graphical mode.

If your graphic card is supported by dosemu then on a linux console where
1. dosemu is suid root (beware of security risks!)
2. $_console = (1)  and $_graphics = (1) in dosemu.conf
3. use display.sys in config.sys (dosn't work in freedos)
4. use mode con codepage prepare in autoexec.bat

3 + 4 is exactly the same you have to do in native dos for the display of
cyrillic characters.

I can use the IBM APL-characterset with this settings.

Reinhard

  • ... Sheikh Jehangir Khaliq
    • ... Narendra
      • ... John Goley