hi,

>     I have problem while running clipper apps in dosemu 1.0.2. When a
> program tries to accsess database, which is alredy running with another
> program, I get Dos error 5.

I would download and compile the 1.1.4 testing release and see if it solves
your problems.  Many things about sharing have been changed since the 1.0.2
release, which doesn't really work well in a lot of programs that need proper
locking support.  Also some changes were made in recent patches, so you might
also patch up to 1.1.4.13 if 1.1.4 still does not work.

--
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis at icequake.net>, icq=10317253
  • ... Sheikh Jehangir Khaliq
    • ... Narendra