Hi,

it's available at
http://www.dosemu.org/testing

a few important things:

* DOSEMU now uses an internal global.conf by default. You no longer need
to copy global.conf when upgrading DOSEMU. That is, unless you have a
custom global.conf. If you have a custom global.conf, then either use the
config_script option in dosemu.users or the -F option (see docs), but I
have the impression that a custom global.conf isn't very common.

* $_emubat has disappeared. After some testing I found out I can not
really fix it to work with a variety of command.com's and DOSes.
Fortunately there exists an alternative:
SHELL=COMMAND.COM /P /K AUTOEMU.BAT
or something similar in config.sys (or config.emu/xxx/..., if you use
$_emusys, which should work better than before).

Check the Changelog diff in the patch to see what other things have
changed.

Bart