>>>>> Grigory Batalov writes:

 Grigory>   Should KEYB_TR be defined in some other place too, or I
 Grigory> have to use plugin_kbd_unicode ?

        Old keyboard code don't has turkish lauout. :(

 Grigory> Or I can safely remove next part from lexer.l.in ?  --- tr
 Grigory> MAY_BE { yylval->i_value = KEYB_TR; return(KEYB_LAYOUT); }

        Better move it to src/plugin/kbd_unicode/config/plugin_lexer

--
  Sergey Suleymanov

P.S. Why do you use plugin_keyboard instead of plugin_kbd_unicode?
     Any troubles with it?