[Stas Sergeev]:

> Btw, wp.exe is exepack'ed. To my memory
> exepack was a constant source of troubles
> ("Packed file corrupt" and the like things).

That reminds me of old days, when some programms refused to work.
Looking in the folder, in which ancient batch files resides, shows e.g.
push.bat, which contains the line 'loadfix push'.
That cured the problem with the 'corrupte file' and was the only way, to
use that game. Full name was pushover, IIRC.

Perhaps 'wp' could be tested with 'loadfix'.

cu
--
hafi