How much ways dosemu actually knows to lock one file?

As I mentioned already, I need quite special way of locking files (paradox
databases). It must be able to lock one certain record, that is being
changed, and leave every other record readable/writeable.

Can dosemu handle it in any way?
(I'm not sure even if DOS can...)

Atm, I have tried thousands of different ways to do it (many different
versions of samba, dosemu, freedos/drdos, etc) but I have not been able
to (even not for once) get different locking than just this simple
"OpLocks: none" and "DenyMode: DENY_NONE", which basicly is quite
'nothing' for me. (It doesn't forbid anyone to corrupt the data.)

Am I doing something totally wrong or isn't it really possible to be able
to lock files in more complex way? (The Windows boxes using the same
samba fileserver locked correctly, so it must be dosemu's problem, right?)

I'm really sorry if I'm just wasting your time with stupid questions but
all those long hours with 'gain: zero' are getting depressing ;-)