This is excellent - just the job...

Next stage is the PHP web front end:

When running this in a terminal, I see the usual output of dosemu - version no. etc.
What happens to this output when the command is called from a system() command or similar (in PHP?) - does it just disappear somehow, or could it cause problems?

Also, do you have any additional comments/advice on running dosemu through php/apache?

Many, many thanks,
Alastair Hole