Hi again.

I thought I had a clever idea, ifconfig'd up a virtual interface eth0:0
and set $_netdev = "eth0:0", but that made dosemu crash so it probably
wasn't. ;)

* At 2002-11-29T03:40+0300, Stas Sergeev wrote:
:
| Note that I never actually tried something like that, so it would be
| interesting to hear if it works, or what am I missing.

I'm having problems compiling the dosnet module in RH8.  Gives all sorts
of parse errors.  I'd paste only I think I fucked with the file already.

| I think you have to do bridging to your eth0 device *and* to dsn0
| device.

I don't know if this is doable.  Would I need some sort of program to
"tee" them together?

--
Stian Sletner