Hi.  Has anyone had success using dosemu in redhat 7.2 (kernel 2.4.18)?

I've tried virtually everything I could think of...  including multiple
rpms...  versions of dosemu that work fine with 2.2.X kernels...  recompiling
from the src.rpm...  downloading the latest (1.0.2.1) dosemu from sourceforge
and compiling that.  It just never works.

It compiles and runs without any errors (it even made me answer yes to
the first use question, and successfully saved the disclaimer), but then
instantly quits.  I've tried using the various debugging options, but still
zero output.

It obviously doesn't get as far as actually looking at the boot image and
attempting to boot.  Actually, it doesn't even print the familiar messages
showing CPU speed and all.  I'd start browsing through the code myself, but
I'm hoping that someone else has already encountered this problem.

Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks.

Michael Lee                             Assistant Professor
Columbia Union College                  Computer Science
7600 Flower Avenue                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Takoma Park, MD  20912                  301-891-4136