Hi,

I am trying to get Autotrax working. It is an excellent, now free, PCB design
package. (also a schematic package)
It uses VESA drivers. It works fine using DOSEMU under Xwindows. Unfortunately
it is
1) too slow being a cad app
2) autotrax pans when the mouse hits the edge of the screen. This totally
conflicts with the whole gui thing where the mouse can move anywhere off
screen.

I want to use it in a console window. Unfortunately I get a message telling me
there is no vesa driver.

Autotrax uses plug-in graphic drivers, and we have the source for these, and
can easily change them.

Is there any way of  changing them to write directly into the linux kernel
frame buffer?
Or indirectly through some calls in the  DOSEMU system?
Or to get the VESA drivers working?

Thanks for your attention

Simon Bridger