Well in my case is not a problem of speed or logic.

More than 10 sessions works, the big issue is printing (passthrough), it
works with "small" documents (up to 4 pages).

So i really can't tell if it's just because the resourses eating or a
networking problem.

Today i tested again (passthrough) and the nice 0 level of the telnet
server did not make any difference.

I included today the flag NO_DELAY for further testing.

The interactivity with the application is ok. What i see is the
developer of the application (or the compiler BC) using a stupid loop
consuming all the CPU cycles just for refreshing the display. However
the logic of the program is not being affected, is the network
transmission, it just stops, could that be a consequence of the lack of
CPU cycles?

Guillermo