Well i'll check out what happens if they hit Ctrl-C, as far as i
remember is just does nothing (don't gives back the shell).

The need for separate autoexec.bat is "customisation", all clients needs
a different paths and this is how the app works in order to account
users: must have separate autoexec.bat :(

Anyway the dosemu as shell login is a geat idea, i'll try it but there
is a little requirement for that:

Multiple login not allowed !!!

This is an app requirement from the app (again).

I'm taking care of this in .bash_profile (or .bashrc).

How could we avoid multiple login using dosemu as login shell?

I guess there must something in a lower level regarding the "login"
process.

Guillermo