Ok, finally i made it through (thanks guys)

The pastrough printing is working for anyone considering it as an option
for the remote access to a DOS application with the actual source of
dosemu (dosemu-1.1.99.1])

Summary of my procedure:

1.- Download stable dosemu source code
2.- Download bin/zip freedos
3.- Rename freedos zip according INSTALL suggestions and moved
    into dosemu source tree
4.- Configure
5.- make
6.- make install

Well, in order to make the passthrough printing work i had to tweak
global.conf and because in this procedure global.conf get's compiled in
binary of dosemu, i follow:

7.- Get rid of bin/zip freedos file in the source tree of dosemu
    to avoid reinstalling freedos
8.- "Tweak global.conf in dosemu source tree (etc/global.conf)"
9.- make && make install
10.- Test
11.- Goto 8 untill success :)

My successful lines in global.conf are:
(first locate the block then edit)
if (strlen($_printer))
  foreach $xxx ($LIST_DELIM, $_printer)
    ## $xxx = "'-P", $xxx, "'";
    ## printer { options $$xxx  command "lpr"  timeout $_printer_timeout
}
    printer { options '' command ' vtprint -fq ' timeout 1 }
  done
endif

Please note i'm using vtprint (there's also ansiprint) print filtering
for "printing escape sequence compliant terminals or emulators".

With this procedure the print effect from DOS application with default
settings (assuming your boot dir and dos is working) it's to send the
ASCII file with the correct escape sequence in order to print in a
locally attached printer to the terminal or emulator (in my case we are
using Anzio Lite in Windows machines as the clients).

Be carefull on what your print ! It's for ASCII text not for graphics ;)

Bart has wrote and email saying this feature will be easy to do with the
final release of 2.0 dosemu and that it can be used with the actual cvs
version but if u don't want get into this just because you want to waite
for the release, this procedure is a workaround for this particular
situation.

However, i have a problem, a network problem (think so):

1.- I made tests using telnet localhost, 30 printings in a row worked ok
with each print job as 19 pages long.Cool :)

2.- If i do the same but remotely, it looks like it starts to "random",
1 of 3, 2 of 4, with no pattern, some came out correctly and some not,
"without TCP errors", no TCP sequence problems, no TCP retransmission,
it just stops sending the data like TCP never got it.

I concluded it's a network problem but i don't know how to start to
debug it , i should start being sure the print job is being queued in
the TCP socket, how could i do that? where the info could being lost?

I sniffed the telnet traffic and there was no TCP errors, no
retransmission, nothing pointing me where the problem is.

Someone believes it could come from dosemu?

Any suggestions?

Regards

Guillermo