Stas Sergeev schreef:
Hello.

Julius Schwartzenberg wrote:

Any idea why it is only 'half' working?

I can think of 2 things: either it is a conflict with the linux driver, or with dosemu. You can isolate the both possibilities. 1. Disable sound in dosemu config. Then dosemu will not even try to grab an OPL ports. Yes, SB won't work, but Wolf might still be able to see Adlib, and you'll be able to tell if it works any better.
I already tried this, but it doesn't seem to make any difference. Everything works exactly as when it is enabled, just without digital sound.

2. Disable all the sound drivers in
linux and reboot the machine just in
case. Make sure they are still not
loaded after reboot. Maybe they configure
your card somehow that the DOS prog
starts having problems.
I just tried it. Wolfenstein 3-D now is able to detect the OPL3 chip, but I can't hear anything (probably because the mixer isn't set).
In Wacky Wheels, I also can't hear anything.

When I set up the OPL3 chip in Linux, I specified it should use port 0x388 and not another port. I'm able to change this port to something else through the module settings. Would it be a good idea to change this value?

Thanks,
Julius