Hi

I have to install a application in RedHat Linux 6.2. THe setup files are
in a CD (burnt copy). All the files in the CD are in FULL CAPS, due to
which setup fails. Is there any scripts or any way to change all those
files from FULL CAPS to small.

Can anybody provide me a fast solution, as I have to install this
application very soon.

Regards,
Sajith