Hi Folks,

i am looking for a good reliable backup software for my linux server.
What i need is a software that can backup regular files and even a
MySql db. The software should be able to make this backup several times
a day whithout stopping the db or the web-services. It should  be possible
to store the backups on a tape or the filesystem.
It would be nice if the software has a gui or could be controlled remotely
from another Linux box or even a windows system.
I would be nice if it is free of charge but an affordable commercial
solution
is also acceptable.

regards
alex
--
Alexander Häussel
God said: tar xfvz universe.tar.gz - and the Universe was!