Hi Mike.

Thanks for your answer. The application won't compile with a graphical shell
if the GTK-config variable isn't added to the path. As I understand it from
your answer the solution is to install v1.2 parallel to v1.3. Is that
correct? Are there any other solutions?

Kind regards, Ola Theander

www.netcom.com/~dalgoda/
fatal ("You are in a maze of twisty compiler features, all different"); --
gcc